Friday, December 14, 2007

Is Making Money Online REALLY So Hard?

Money Talks

Is Making Money Online REALLY So Hard?


Well, this is the question that everybody has been asking but nobody REALLY wants to answer it honestly because they're afraid that the honest answer is going to scare away all the potential customers. Well, I have no such fear. While the truth may tick off a lot of people, I think it will also earn their trust as well. So here goes...the honest answer to the question, "Is making money online REALLY so hard?"


The answer is an unequivocal YES. A resounding yes, to be more precise. I'd even go as far as to say it's easy to dig ditches and give birth than it is to make money online. I mean it's so hard...


Okay, has everyone run for the exits yet? Is there anybody still reading this?


Well, going on the assumption that there is STILL somebody out there, I am going to continue. See, if you really DO want to make a living online, you're going to want to read what comes next.
It may just save your life.


Okay, so making money online is hard. Got it.


But why is it so hard. Is it hard in itself, or is it hard because most people don't put in the time and effort required to make it work?


Well, it's a little of both.


For starters, while the Internet is relatively in its infant stages, there is still a ton of competition out there, especially in the niches where a good deal of the money is being made, such as entertainment, health and of course, commerce, or making money. I don't really know which of these three niches is the most competitive. Doesn't really matter. They're ALL hard. So that doesn't help.


But in addition to that, most people who come online to earn a solid income, or even just supplement their income, don't have a clue what's involved. They think they can either join some program or put up a web site and the money will come pouring in. I hate to break this to you, but it doesn't work that way. You need a variety of skills to pull off running a business online including...


Writing
Advertising
Organization
Planning
Product Creation



And that is just the tip of the iceberg. There's also tech skills and communication skills. In other words, you have to have a bit of a brain to make it in business, online or offline.
Okay, so how am I able to generate a 6 figure a year income?
Was it luck?


Far from it. I worked very hard to get to where I am. Oh, did I forget to mention that? It's hard work too. I sometimes put in 14 hour days. It helps that I enjoy what I do, but make no mistake about it...it's WORK.

It took me years to get to where I am. Part of the reason is that I didn't have the resources that are available to online marketers and home business owners today. I had to figure it out on my own. It wasn't fun.


Well, if you follow this article through to my signature, you'll find a video that basically summarizes everything that I acquired in my many years online. You can pretty much get it all in a manner of weeks. No, I'm not envious. Okay, I'm a little envious. But nobody should have to struggle like I did. Today there is help...lots of it.


Take advantage of it.
To YOUR Success,
Steven Wagenheim
Want to earn a 6 figure income like I do but get there in half the time? Please visit my blog at http://work-at-home-based-business.com/2007/12/06/review-of-nitro-marketing/ and read my review of the greatest info product ever to come out online in the 4 years I've been doing this. Make sure you watch the video. It will really open your eyes.

No comments: